Copy writer/Content Writer
3 to 5 yearsNoida
Designation: Copy writer/Content Writer
Salary :No bar for deserving candidates
Gender :Prefer both Male & Female
At Prymus, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time, in-house copywriter. As a member of the creative team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each client's industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
Objectives of this Role :
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, english, communications, or related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work.
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Preferred Qualifications :
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus.
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
Share your resume on this email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org